1. PRIVACY COMMITMENT
Last updated: 15th of Feb 2022.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Komorabi
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Komorabi Ltd
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service or Platform refers to the Application or the Website
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COllection & USAGE
You are a person who has done one or more of the following:
- visited our website which is currently at https://komorabi.com
- made a booking online, by telephone or in person
- subscribed to our mailing list
- interact with us on social media
- corresponded with us via email, or otherwise
- contacted us via email, or otherwise
- interacted with us on social media, either directly or indirectly
- submitted a CV to us
- contacted us regarding auditions and/or has auditioned for us
- attended one of our events
- downloaded or installed and used our app
- entered a competition or a prize draw we are promoting,
- completed a survey or questionnaire,
- required you to complete any documentation, for example an accident form.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You give Us:
- In order to use the app, users create a Komorabi account or use an existing one. When you create an account certain information is provided to Us like your name, email address, Komorabi Usage Information . You may also provide your address, telephone number, location details and other Komorabi profile preferances.
- In order to make a purchase either credit and debit card information will need to be provided with the corresponding name and address.
- Any information you provide us in an online or paper form (for example, your name and contact details, postcode, age, feedback about our work).
- Details of tickets you have requested or bought from us and/or your attendance at our productions, guest nights, press nights or other events.
- Communications with us (for example communication done on social media or by email, or notes of phone calls).
- Any information about your purchases, event attendance and interactions with our communications – including the information available through the services we use to do this
- information you send to us by email, via our website or otherwise (eg your CV, information about your work).
- your publicly available social media activity or analytics on you provided by social media platforms e.g. Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter handle, posts and location.
Additional Information. You may choose to provide us with additional information, such as when you fill in a form, respond to surveys, participate in our charitable activities, communicate with our customer care team, or share your experience with us.
Partners. Any information freely given such as names, email addresses, application forms, contracts etc.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Information collected from Your Use of Komorabi Website or App:
Usage, Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect and log information about your device and use of either the our App or Website. That information includes: IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages and features you’ve viewed or used.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To personalise your experience of our website / app and/or communications you receive from us.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To develop our relationship with you as someone who may want to collaborate with us.
- To inform future programming of events including better understanding of specific locations and tailoring work to specific audiences.
- To encourage bookings for Our events – according to what marketing communications You have agreed to unless You have opted not to receive such information:
- to communicate with you about ourselves, our work, future events, other fun stuff that we think you might find interesting, and opportunities to support us.
- to communicate with you about upcoming auditions
- to communicate with you about our mobile app.
- to share news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased
- To process a transaction, Your Personal Information and card details may be passed to third party service providers. Card details will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction and cannot be accessed by Komorabi.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We may from time to time ask you for further information in order to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any further information received from you. From time to time we will need to send you our website and service announcement updates.
To tailor our communications and make our contact with you relevant, we use data supplied by you to help us decide which of our services and products to promote to you. If you have accepted analysis and advertising cookies we may also use your browsing behaviour on our website and app for the same purpose.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
- Data Access and Portability.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information
- Data Retention and Erasure
- Lodging Complaints
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. For more information on cookies, please visit:
Please note that we are not responsible for information available on these websites. Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, so we don’t know who is using our site. We use the information on how people use our website to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
5. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you contact us we reserve the right to keep a record of that correspondence. We will retain your data in line with our data retention retention policy unless you request otherwise, subject to their being no legal or regulatory reason for retaining this information.
If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. Similarly, we will disclose your Personal Information as part of a transaction whereby our company or business assets are transferred to a third party or if we are compelled to do so by law.
6. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees and approved contractors/developers we may appoint from time to time and who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Regular security reviews are held by us to ensure that the site remains safe and secure for your protection.
Komorabi does not sell data to third parties or allow third parties to sell on data where data is shared with them.
7. SURVEYS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time we conduct surveys and promotions and may request information from you as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required. We reserve the right to keep a record of survey data on our database.
8. USERS UNDER 13
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
9. Security of Your Personal DatA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. LINKS to OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. CONTACT US
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org